Monday, December 20, 2021

Twelve and a Half Years Later

 I rediscovered this blog today. Reading through it reminded me of the days when my children were small and my whole world was wrapped up in being a stay at home mama of three. Those three are all young adults now, the oldest lives in another state, the middle one will be finishing up college by the end of spring, while our youngest just completed his first semester at the University where his oldest sister got her undergrad degree.

Reading those entries I made so long ago also reminded that I really enjoyed writing and sharing my life here. I am pleased to have a written record of that time. 

So I decided to start it back up again. For myself. So maybe in another 12 and 1/2 years I’ll read entires from 2021 or 2022 and think “Yea, I’m glad I wrote about that.”

I’ll leave with a photo of those beautiful children as the beautiful adults they are now. This was taken when L came home to visit this past summer. Taken in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, where we have made so many happy memories as a family over the years. 



No comments: