Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My two daughters and I have created an Etsy store, but we have nothing we want to put up for sale in it yet. My 11 year old wants to make comics and polymer clay pendants and my 7 year old wants to make make handmade greeting cards and stuffed toys. I am thinking jewelry and polaroid transfers for me. I have so many ideas and none of the motivation to start anything. My girls, on the other hand, seem to be creating things all the time. I wish I could break out of my self-conscious and insecure ways. I told the girls this was just for fun and we probably would not sell much (if anything) and we definitely would not make any money to speak of either, but they are excited and I think it will be fun. I'll post the link when we actually have product.
Er, if I can figure out how to post a link. I am clueless with this Blogger stuff, Xanga seems a lot easier to me.

No comments: