Monday, July 28, 2008

We have been gone up north to my parent's cottage so much this summer and it will continue right until Labor Day, I'm sure Thank goodness for cafes with Wi-Fi and a 5 year old who will play the DS while I try to catch up for 30 minutes. It is not enough time. I love being up here but I get a little bit lonely for adult company after about a week or so but then we go home and I can't wait to come back. Crazy! My parents come and go and only stay a few days on the weekends. I don't get it, they're retired for cryin' out loud.

I'm taking an online class on how to use my digital DSLR and it has been eye opening and fun and educational and it's bringing back my love of photography which I am so happy about. It has also been a confidence booster which I really have needed.
So I leave you with a few photos of our summer so far.

BTW, Big girl just got back from camp. I missed her but we already seem to be back to bugging each other. She thinks I'm picking on her when I ask her not to spend the whole day laying on the couch reading. Is this a teenage thing I need to just roll with? I want her to do stuff with the rest of us.







I took the younger 2 to a petting zoo up here, they love the horses and the donkeys the best. Tess turned 10 a few weeks ago and all of a sudden she looks so tall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the photo class? Email it to me please oh please!!!!!!!!!!! My real-life photog class sucked. I learned a few things but mostly it was a waste of money. I love your pics! How do you like your lens? OMG the learning curve for me is huge. It is HARD to manual focus!