Thursday, March 13, 2008

Things are stressed around here lately, I'm having some weird health issues. I don't think it's anything serious. I hope.
But it's more annoying right now than troubling, I am going to see my doctor about it next week. I am beating myself up about my health because I think so many of my current problems are due to my weight, my poor eating habits and my lack of exercise. I know all this yet I don't do anything to help myself. I feel lazy and irresponsible and I do blame myself for all of my problems. I joined Weight Watchers again last week, was sticking to the program, counting my points, tracking my food intake and I weighed in yesterday to see a .4 pound weight loss. I was expecting more. Today I ate whatever I wanted. Very mature of me, right?
more sighs.....guess I'll go watch Reaper.

No comments: